NirPy Research provides consulting services and training for chemometrics, statistical learning and data visualisation for industry, research and public service.
We work with customers all over the globe. We have a personalised approach to help our customers improve their efficiency in acquiring data, running experiments and deploy models fro production. For more info check our use cases.
Examples of our types of service include
- Development of calibration models for Quality Control of agricultural products from spectroscopy data.
- Expertise in visible, near- and mid-infrared, Raman and x-ray fluorescence spectroscopy.
- Data-driven statistical process control tools, inventory management and risk management.
- Advice and support for bespoke applications development.
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance of raw materials and/or finished products
- We can assist with deploying the entire traditional suite of linear models such as Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Principal Component Regression, Partial Least Squares (PLS) regression and related methods, including variable selection techniques and model evaluation.
- Similarly, our expertise covers the classification methods using linear models, for instance PCA, Partial Least Squares Discriminant Analysis (PLS-DA) and k-Nearest-Neighbor (kNN) approach.
- Non-linear models such as Support Vector Machines (SVM) and Random Forests or Boosting techniques can sometimes improve the performance over conventional linear systems.
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) are all of the rage today. We develop regression or classification deep learning pipelines using popular libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
If you are interested in engaging us in your project, please reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: NirPy Research adheres to the strictest rules of confidentiality with our customers. Thus only few of our case studies are published here, which we either developed in-house, or share with the permission of our customers.